Nike has unveiled a new commercial featuring Tiger Woods and the voice of his deceased father, Earl Woods, using recordings that appear as though he is addressing his son about his recent sex scandal.

Did you find this video interesting? If yes, why don't you subscribe to my feed, so you don't missed another funny videos updates. [Subscribe here]

7 sexy comments

  1. Webcam Live Sex // May 31, 2014 at 6:55 AM  
  2. Mobile App Developers // January 10, 2016 at 9:42 PM  

    I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

  3. App Development Company London // November 1, 2016 at 6:09 AM  

    Great post. All readers will definitely like this post. Looking forward for your next post.

  4. Gst Consultants Delhi // November 2, 2016 at 7:27 AM  

    I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

  5. UI/UX Company Delhi // February 6, 2017 at 11:54 PM  

    I will probably be back again to browse more, many thanks for the data.

  6. App Developers London // February 9, 2017 at 7:12 AM  

    Interesting. Your instructions look clear but I'm not very good at this so I hope this will work well for me. Thanks for the tips!

  7. App Developers London // February 9, 2017 at 9:09 AM  

    I hope you will keep on submitting new articles or blog posts & thank you for sharing your great experience with us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails