If you have question about what song that Jim Carey singing in the Yes Man film movie, the answer is 'Jumper'. Jim Carey sing a song title Jumper by Third Eye Blind with guitar strumming and Jim Carey doing really good on that video. Watch the clips, the part when there is someone try to commit suicide by jumping through out the windows, Jim Carey answer the 'Yes' call and try to save the man.

Lyrics Jumper by Third Eye Blind.

Jumper
by Third Eye Blind

Chorus*
I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend,
You could cut ties with all the lies, that you've been living in,
And if you do not want to see me again, I would understand.
I would understand,

The angry boy, a bit too insane,
Icing over a secret pain,
You know you don't belong,
You're the first to fight, You're way too loud,
You're The flash of light, On a burial shroud,
I know something's wrong,

Well everyone I know has got a reason, To say, put the past away,
Repeat Chorus*

Well he's on the table, And he's gone to code,
And I do not think anyone knows,
What they are doing here,
And your friends have left, You've been dismissed,
I never thought it would come to this, And I, I want you to know,
Everyone's got to face down the demons,
Maybe today, We can put the past away,

Repeat Chorus *

Can you put the past away, I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend,
I would understand...

Did you find this video interesting? If yes, why don't you subscribe to my feed, so you don't missed another funny videos updates. [Subscribe here]

0 sexy comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails