This video showing that Batman and Joker have very funny situation when they are lack in communication. This video is very sarcastic to the The Dark Knight Box Office Film, when there is a part Batman always use the throat to speaking.

This guy making this video are really smart when try to act very funny since Joker did not understand what the Batman said. I use to watch other previous Batman Film but I thinks, in previous version of Batman film, Batman not use to speak this way but in The Dark Knight, something 'cancer throat' appear. Just laugh out loud. If you want to check another Batman - The Dark Knight funny video, go here.

I only compiled the best video without messy with another, I am glad if you are enjoy. Thanks.

Did you find this video interesting? If yes, why don't you subscribe to my feed, so you don't missed another funny videos updates. [Subscribe here]

6 sexy comments

  1. twity13 // December 4, 2008 at 9:25 PM  
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  2. Mobile App Developers // January 10, 2016 at 9:42 PM  

    Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

  3. App Development Company London // November 1, 2016 at 6:25 AM  

    Good advice. I'll take it into account.

  4. Gst Consultants Delhi // November 2, 2016 at 7:28 AM  

    Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

  5. UI/UX Company Delhi // February 6, 2017 at 11:55 PM  

    I hope you will keep on submitting new articles or blog posts & thank you for sharing your great experience with us.

  6. App Developers London // February 9, 2017 at 7:13 AM  

    Reading this article was an experience. I enjoyed all the information you provided and appreciated the work you did in getting it written. You really did a lot of research.

Related Posts with Thumbnails