Best 2007 Video Collection - Get latest update of best video now


Did you know the fact that :-

  1. 4 million tones of paper is wasted every year on junk mail.
  2. 28 billion gallons of water are used to make that paper.
  3. 100 million trees are destroyed each year to make junk mail.
  4. Less than 2% of people respond to that junk mail.
So fight junk mail, no more junk mail arrived at your home. Just follow this simple tips to prevent junk mail from messed up your home. Live peacefully without craps junk mail.

Did you find this video interesting? If yes, why don't you subscribe to my feed, so you don't missed another funny videos updates. [Subscribe here]

2 sexy comments

  1. Regretful Morning // May 15, 2008 at 11:39 AM  

    Thats crazy! I need to see if that will work for me.

  2. Anonymous // May 15, 2008 at 12:01 PM  

    That is great - I actually already do that. I never considered a weight - I just mix-and-match all the offers and stick them into each other's envelopes. I like this better!

Related Posts with Thumbnails