Hot Video!! Miley Cyrus possing topless in a photo shoot taken for the Vanity Fair photos. What now? Watch also Miley Cyrus sexy half naked video here *. After that, she later released an apologizing statement. She really feel embarrassment of the half naked Miley Cyrus photo. The Hannah Montana star also apologized for the photos that had been circulating on the internet saying that they were silly, as reported by MTV. The rumors about MySpace photo, posing and show up green bra have been gone 'wild' in youtube.

Photobucket


"I never intended for any of this to happen and I apologise to my fans who I care so deeply about." said Miley Cyrus.


*Watch Miley Cyrus video from adorable baby, to gorgeous 15 year old Disney's Star. This video are really makeby Miley Cyrus Fans.

Did you find this video interesting? If yes, why don't you subscribe to my feed, so you don't missed another funny videos updates. [Subscribe here]

2 sexy comments

  1. Anonymous // October 24, 2008 at 10:28 AM  

    Maybe you are interested in this site.

    Compilation Of Miley Cyrus Hot Photos

    I wish you´ll like it and it´ll be useful for you. Regards.

  2. Anonymous // February 20, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

    it's almost pathetic how much you like Miley Cyrus.
    She's as gorgeous as my friend's cats ass.

Related Posts with Thumbnails