He he. Some cool commercials video clips right ? Did you all really buy Xbox ? I seem like playstation 3 than Xbox.

Don't also forget to enjoy another cool commercials collection in this site.

We provide only the best of the best video collection.

Get this updated daily through your mail box! Fill up the form in this right side bar of this site. This is powered by feedburner. Don't worry, we also hate spam.

Did you find this video interesting? If yes, why don't you subscribe to my feed, so you don't missed another funny videos updates. [Subscribe here]

2 sexy comments

  1. Anonymous // February 24, 2008 at 4:28 AM  

    Hye!
    Thanks for visiting my site, It's a blog of strange and amazing news, posted in Thai.
    Your blog is beautiful and packed with many good contents. I've bookmarked it.

  2. Anonymous // February 24, 2008 at 4:58 AM  

    Owh..I see..

    Thanks 4 visiting my site too.

    I will use translation web to read on your site. Thanks to let me know.

    Come again to my site and give me some visit sometime.

    ;p

Related Posts with Thumbnails